Saturday, November 12, 2005

My Panchatantras

In case you are wondering what Panchatantra is, I could point you somewhere. But, I know you wanna find out if I really know, oblivious of the fact that I may have visited that link already. Panchatantra is sanskrit for 5 (Pancha) principles (tantra) and only the pancha part has any relation whatsoever with this blog, cos I've been tagged! By my bro Sudhamshu. And I'm supposed to list some stuff about me in sets of 5 and then tag others I want to be tagged. It sounds like a venereal disease I'm spreading, but there's always fun associated with that right?

I'm going to switch some of the topics here, cos otherwise it would seem the lists are rip-offs from my bro's blog, when all it is supposed to mean is that we both like the same kinda stuff!

Five movies/shows/sitcoms I'd watch anytime (This is a rip-off)


  • The Matrix Trilogy

  • The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S

  • Any Jim Carrey movie (except when he violates animals rights like in Me, Myself and Irene by sticking his finger in a cow's nose!)

  • British comedies from the BBC production studios



Five things I miss now (Rip-off!)


  • My family

  • Mom's food (Its so good I am assured it can end wars)

  • My closest buddies

  • Playing cricket and football

  • Earning more than I deserve! (Used to get a stipend of 5k for 8 hours a week in college! That was unbeatable)



Five favourite music bands/performers (Original! Along with reasons why I like them!)


  • Creed (Can you take me higher?)

  • Iron Maiden (Hallowed be thy name)

  • Metallica (Nothing else matters)

  • Sepultura (We who are not as others)

  • U2 (I can't live, with or without you)



Five favourite lines


  • I have only two things dear to me - my word and my balls. And I don't like to break any of them. - Tony Montana a.k.a Scarface

  • Make no mistake blah blah blah. We will smoke them out. - George W. Bush a.k.a moron

  • Don't think about what the company can give you. Instead, take whatever you can from them and walk away. - Sudhamshu a.k.a bro a.k.a career advisor in guise

  • There is no try, only do. - Yoda a.k.a green li'l jedi from star wars

  • Do not try and bend the spoon. Instead, only realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself. - Young bald-headed British 'The One'-wannabe kid at the Oracle's house a.k.a 'You still havent seen The Matrix if you want an a.k.a here'



Five Things I wanna do while I can


  • Be a good son, bro, boyfriend, husband, friend,...

  • Have my own company and emulate Google

  • Have my own rock band and decide whether I wanna do vocals or drums

  • 15 years too late to build a football career that leads to the English Premier League, so wanna watch a big game in England at least.

  • Give something to the world that makes a difference



Five guys who will help spread this venereal disease

Well, I dont know 5 bloggers that havent already been tagged. How about 2?

3 comments:

Sudhamshu said...

See, i'm telling you these bloody comment spammers find your site through current spams... See ur stats and search strings if you dont believe me. Either Delete them or turn on comment verification.. or do Both.

Sudhamshu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sudhamshu said...

Lol. my 'quote' seems to be misrepresented in this case... LOL! You make me a Robber. :D